View Single Post
Old 18-10-2020, 03:59 PM #1358

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
It really does matter, a lot of government jobs are not available to people with any kind of debt because it makes them susceptible to corruption. Someone with debt should never be in office, if it was any other president, it would have been the end of their campaign.
I wasn't saying that, i was saying even with his debts, do you honestly think they'll affect the way he lives after he probably loses in November? Do you think his debts will affect him the same way they do us regular folks?

Im saying it's unrealistic to think he'll be broke and homeless because of any debts he has. He's a money man, he'll still live in luxury for the rest of his life, regardless. I know people want to see him at the Dole office, homeless etc with only the shirt on his back, but it's not going to happen. Same with him going to prison, 99.9% sure he wont ever see the inside of prison cell.

Obviously you, and others will think i'm on his side, im not, i don't give a toss what happens to him. Im just being realistic. Best people can hope for is he loses and just pisses off (which i doubt he will do). Thinking he'll be broke and/or go to prison for the rest of his life is wishful thinking to say the least.