View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 01:39 PM #19
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
It’s the way it works, schools care more for their image than the well being of their students, they can’t have their school known for having an issue with bullying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
My school was pathetic, it's actually closed now and I think it's being demolished. They never took what happen to me seriously. One time I got my hair pulled so hard going down stairs I just sat down and started crying and I wouldn't move or go to next lesson because I was hurt and humiliated and I gave the name of the girl who did it and I was put in isolation for a week for my 'well being' rather than her being excluded.
...all schools are legally required to address bullying when any has been reported...the reports will always be investigated by teams outside of the school staff...sadly, that doesn’t mean to say that all school staff will effectively deal with any bullying...but they do have to be seen to be effectively doing so../...if that makes sense...they do have to provide evidence, plus involvement with parents etc...it would be difficult and wrong for me to comment on anything specifically other than that, that might have been considerations in a school I didn’t know...it all does sound so awful though and I do feel so much for you both and your experiences......

Last edited by Ammi; 21-10-2020 at 01:39 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote