View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 04:51 AM #37
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
Yeah I was fat kid which I didn't mind. But apparently my classmates had an issue with it so I dropped weight after an intense phase of them making remarks and doing crazy stuff.
And then when I dropped the weight at 10 years-old, I played rugby more and more and nobody ever messed with me again. Got my confidence and my weight back.
I also got a 3 days ban from college for fighting a dude who was bullying my roomate. Not sorry about it.
So please, stand up for other people when they're down.
...it’s really screwed when we think about it...it wouldn't matter if it was a ‘fat kid’ or a ‘thin kid’ because I was always very tiny but that can be a ‘bullying offence’ as well, you know...not too fat, not too thin, apparently but that ‘just right’ weight...?...but that just right weight would be impossible to achieve as well because the reason for bullying was never the weight in the first place...the issue was always with the person bullying, not with the person being bullied or mocked etc...but still as is the way, you ‘changed’ your body, Remy....which is good also because that was a healthy thing to do as well and has given you a good lifestyle and confidence etc...you turned that bullying into something very positive for you..?...but though, the bullies remain intact because when you went to college, that bullying was still happening and had extended from school days into college days and was now targeting someone else...?...and in defending that person, you got the ban...so again, the bullies remained in tact..it’s so, so screwed when we think...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote