View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 01:17 PM #164
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I would like to think I'd definitely not delete stuff that could help Police convict him tbh

Regarding her going to Police before they knew about her, I've read reports that they did know about her before she came forward. Also, they were in a new relationship but she had googled both Chris and Shan'ann up to a year before the relationship started and before Chris even knew her which is really really odd :

The discovery documents examined by CrimeOnline included a “Phone Data Review,” which showed the internet search history of principals in the case, including Kessinger. The recovered phone data, which included some entries that had been deleted from her search history, appear to show that Kessinger did online searches for the names Shanann Watts and Chris Watts as far back as 2017, and on multiple occasions before both she and Chris Watts said their affair began. A records supervisor initially told CrimeOnline that an entry for a Google search of Shanann Watts in September 2017 was a “typo” in the report. But Weld County District Attorney Michael Rourke later said, in a December 2018 interview with CrimeOnline, that the items in the report accurately reflected what was found in the data review.
https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/10/...an-she-let-on/
The police have come out and said Nicole searching that far back was a typo. They haven't offered any further corrections on what was wrong, or what they meant to say, just that it's wrong.