Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Quote:
My favourite artist is Lana Del Rey because she’s the lyricist of a generation and a queen of poetry, much like myself who started songwriting because of her. Sure she’s made some questionable decisions of late but none of us are perfect. I’m hoping to show the judges that I can sing as much as I can rap with this song, as it comes from the heart.

My favourite artist I’ve seen live is Lana too because she’s so mesmerising and does a great slow sultry slut drop on the stage, but who knows maybe Steps might overtake them when I see them on tour next year.
Mitchell: Steps > that problematic woman, however I think you are maybe Dogeatdog?

Luke: This was just beautiful! brought a tear to my eye! You black cat keep delivering and I wouldn't be surprised if you won! Well done Wizard

Amy: Not the biggest LDR fan admittedly but you chose something you loved and you gave us everything, I did feel this dragged a little though. Going from Lana to Steps...Black Dagger?

Black Cat’s fate will remain sealed until the end of the show so you’ll just have to keep watching!