As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

"They were sporting standard white shoes" vs. *posts multiple screenshots where the shoes aren't even white* I'm so glad we're ending on high note bc this is absolutely my favorite Pro Sniper conspiracy theory of them all

As for winning hopes..... I guess go Nicole? She's still awful but she's been ironically hilarious pretty much since the Ian boot week AND I do think she has an actual skill set and hustle for Big Brother. It's bizarre and manifests itself in not good ways since it's basically her whining and being an Amy Cooper, but it undeniably works and I think that's worth something?

Cody is lame and boring and just the embodiment of str8 white male privilege. He objectively played well but he had the deck stacked entirely in his favor with Derrick's pregaming and just being able to coast by on being athletic and ostensibly attractive. He's still a whiny drip who bitches whenever people don't want to act in his own self-interest, and I think he's INCREDIBLY boring. I wish we got Paulie, who is at least providing more entertainment from afar on Twitter than Cody has ever provided in his life. What are Cody's personality traits? How would one describe him? I feel like nobody can really answer that question because there's nothing there.

As for Enzo, I was pretty indifferent on him in the first half of the season but he's REALLY clicked down for me since the triple to the point where I might actually prefer a Cody win All Enzo does is talk about SHAKING THINGS UP and MAKING BIG MOVEZ YO but then he ends up going with the safest move literally every single time. When has he ever shook anything up? When has he ever made a big move? What can he really say about his game other than being a Cody puppet? I know people want to point to his social game but at some point you have to have some own agency to your own game and Enzo hasn't really had that ever.

So yeah, I think Cody is going to win but my personal hope is that Nicole wins 5-4 only because Dani (who REALLY sucks and I don't think it get acknowledged enough) is so off-putting that she causes Cody to lose votes