View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 12:34 PM #38
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I believed her completely until those tapes came out, now I simply can't believe her to be a victim since it seems she enjoyed the toxicity of their relationship while Depp at least tried to fix things. To me, she seems to be a manipulative and coercive person and if the genders were flipped, we'd be a lot more sympathetic towards Depp and a lot more angry at her, since everything about her screams coercive abuse.

Violence is never okay but, if you're being abused by someone and you lash out, that doesn't make you an abuser like them. It doesn't feel right to bring up the soaps look at Coronation street with Yasmeen and Geoff, is she an abuser for snapping and attacking him after months of mental abuse? No one would think so.

I believed Amber Heard once, never again, especially with damning stuff coming out about how her assistant opened up to her about being raped and then she stole the story and made out it happened to her to garner sympathy. That isn't something a victim would do, that's manipulation and horrific manipulation at that. She's a psycho.
agreed. also to totally falsify a rape allegation and take it to the press and police is worthy of a long prison sentence. absolutely horrific. It destroys the life of the falsely accused and their family and friends and children...it also undermines real victims of rape and wastes crucial police time and money too
utopianman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote