View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 08:05 PM #100
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
This is a battle I go through in my mind tbh. On one hand I understand why having the 3 most consistent performers in the final is the best way forward, but if everything is judged on track record then there’d be no point in having bottom 2’s and lip syncs etc if the decision is already made.

Cheryl performed by far the best on the makeover, delivered the strongest family resemblance yet landed in the B2 and went home? Because she hadn’t won anything else? Idk that just doesn’t sit right with me.
It's more obvious in those cases where a queen who did well in the challenge still went home because of track record. And then you'll have people complain that one of the top performers of the season (in that case Baga) didn't make the top 3. So it goes both ways really.
It was her second lipsync and she didn't perform that well during the whole competition while it was Baga's first lipsync and did well so far.

That episode was heartbreaking for Cheryl because she should have won, but in hindshight the top 3 was so good that Ru couldn't make another decision. tbh they should have had a top 4 just for Cherly doing so well in the makeover challenge, and her part in the rumix would have slapped!

I hope we get to see her in AS UK or international AS or something to give her another chance.