Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

What a mess this is.
The USA and ourselves often present both as leading lights in democracy.
Yet both now have what appears to be a largely unrepresentative and outdated system of election leaders of both Nations.

I understand it was orders from these individual States governing sources to count the mailed votes, ONLY after all the others had been.

That then makes it ridiculous that the President is arguing for vote counting to be stopped.
It was even his Party's representatives, who made that order to count them last of all.

Surely in the USA they could have had people counting them alongside the other voting counting however.
What a mess, especially with the expectation due to covid of a dramatic increase in the mailed voting.

I do hope Biden gets the figures needed and in light of the USA rules, I can't see where any legal challenge is possible.
That could be deemed serious.

Just sit back towards the weekend and see what happens.
Once all votes are counted.

It's pretty clear, had Biden been ahead in some vital States, with Trump catching him up from the counting of mailed in votes.

He would be screaming then for all votes to be counted, every single one.
That's his hypocrisy.

If he loses, which I hope he does,after his nonsense even on the first day of counting.
This must be the most undignified and pathetic departure from power of any President after an election.
Or at the end of their 2 terms.

Trump has just highlighted right from the start of counting the valid reasons why he should never have been elected to power anywhere.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote