User banned

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

1. funniest thing that happened to me this week: me actually winning a TiBB Game for the very first time, i did not expect that at all to win Celeb Karaoke Club

2. i tend to identify with that one little kid in Jurassic Park, Tim who is also a huge dinosaur nerd, but for that same perspective more recently now also Camp Cretaceous's Darius & Brooklynn mix, i mean i would also get similar curious as Brooklynn and
Spoiler:

spying on Wu's Lab
sorry have to include a spoiler for those who haven't seen that series yet

3. Live and Let Live, i just solely aim for more positivity in the world

4. my main strength is my passion in the tasks, my weakness is i tend to want to give up, but i need to be motivated into climbing back up again (i love the feedback given to me by Slim and Ammi so far)

5. Strictly Jake, i must mention him, he is definitely the strongest, most consistent, passionate player in this process, also i admire his attention for detail in tasks, for that same reason i would love being in a duo with him, i think we would slay these tasks quite perfectly

6. Strictly BY FAR, i know i've acted quite messy before and all that, but i really have a love for finding out everything there is to know about Latin and Ballroom dances, as well as the specialty dances (Salsa, Argentine Tango, Charleston), i personally love Contemporary and Jazz and they should be a standard dance, no longer couples choice and ditch Streetdance, Strictly also changed my perspective for celebrities too, i mean i got to really know Emma Weymouth, Daisy Lowe a lot better and totally loving them, also the NFL star Jason Bell who i did not know before, i do quite like a lot, his enthusiasm i kinda can identify with, + i am overjoyed i can create the songs/dances news articles (a job i take very seriously)

7. Tomato's, never have beans on a fry up myself, but that is more typical dutch thing, we usually have tomato's, bacon, 2 slices of bread with fried eggs

8. nothing you can be sure of, i believe in fate and destiny, also i might be on TiBB, but i am also on wikipedia, a daily dosage of education for me (even though i am no longer at school of course, i still like to keep learning every day)

9. i'm gonna say Reece, always has been very friendly to me, and i also find him really great at debates, without ever making personal attacks or getting nasty, which is also a reason he earned my top points at ML last time

10. buy some cute christmas gifts for my parents probably, and maybe also invest in a charitable organisation to help improve the world, and make it a better place (lesser conflicts, lesser poverty)

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote