View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 03:33 AM #1
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Default Im A Celebrity - Winner Betting Odds

I've crossed all the people I didn't know from names. From dial I know a further 2(Callard + Derbyshire)

Nothing looking out of the ordinary as far as the opening odds go. The predictable "fav" looks sure enough.. and after reading the following: "He’s already being talked about by production as an early favourite as he’s such a likeable bloke and known to millions of soap fans.“ITV are delighted they’ve managed to convince him to take part." they only need nauseatingly favour him the way they did Redknapp(and many other pets before him) and another sickening win could be sewn up early.

Who could challenge the bull****ter? "Sir Mo"?? That sounds about right,, I can already imagine he'll be planning on shedding some croc tears when he opens up about the drug-cheat accusations..the typical contrived crap that could easily be enough to nudge the gullible GBP into making him their fav. Kay's odds look skinny enough given he's a wife cheating ratbag....but knowing the audience he's "performing" for, excuses or sheer hypocrisy can easily be called upon. Even so, his odds look badly misplaced and I confidently dismiss his chance of winning.

No surprise to see another pretty boy like Pritchard be so prominent in the betting.

Of the rest in the double figure range..Callard looks the standout price: 16/1 with skybet. IF given enough airtime I could easily see her odds contracting quite a bit from that position.