Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Biden has a few videos with cherry-picked awkward moments and paused facial expressions.

Trump has actual ongoing allegations of rape and sexual assault and is heavily entwined with Epstein, who was widely known to be peddling child prostitution.

... But sure Parmy, plant your anti-paedo flag against Biden .

I usually try to see where you're coming from but trying to politicise accusations of paedophilia with no evidence but a YouTube propaganda video? That's... Questionable... And if its an issue you genuinely care about I'd advise either looking into it a bit more deeply to see if there's any actual evidence, or not bringing it up at all.

The amount of disgusting things Trump has said and done, yet people still try and portray Biden as a monster it's actually ridiculous . So basically all they have on Biden is some odd videos manipulated to fit the narrative of "pervert"? .

What's scary is Trump die hard supporters ignore all the actual evidence of assault/ rape, corruption, racism and all round vile behaviour. He even said he'd date his own daughter wtf !! .

It's incredible how some people don't need much evidence to make accusations of "creep" against Biden, reminds me of Trump making accusations of fraud with nothing to back up those claims.

It seems if you scream and shout enough times that's supposed to be all you need to prove something is real .