Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Why is it that people can't criticise Biden without being called 'hardcore trump fans' or something ridiculous like that? Why can't you grasp the fact that some people merely dislike both, and are pointing out some of Biden's strange behaviour?
I didn't say YOU were a die hard Trump , I said the ones who are die hard Trump fans seem to think the sun shines out his backside and that any evidence against him or criticism is "fakee nooooz" as he puts it .

You can dislike Biden all you want but I remember seeing a bias republican video bad mouthing him and calling him"senile" , and they put some awkward clips of him together . Complete propaganda of course. It's hilarious & hypocritical republicans calling Biden "senile" considering the unhinged maniac they've been supporting for the past 4 years.

Most Republicans are actually embarrassed now by the orange turtle's latest outburst .

but as I mentioned already America could of had sweet Bernie with a clean slate ,but he's older and unfortunately didn't get enough support . Whereas Biden was given a chance and it paid off in the end.

I still believe Biden will try his best in presidency . The future in America is actually looking better for once .