View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 02:17 PM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I will have it ,if it's offered it wont be rolled out until they are pretty sure it's safe, I don't know what people want really, it seems whatever is offered to help , people rebel against it, the herd immunity was frowned upon ,the lockdown was frowned upon, the lifting of lockdown was frowned upon, Schools closing or opening was frowned upon ,it seems people will just never be happy with anything that is rolled out, we now have hopes of a vaccine that could help and we are still not happy it seems.
People have the right to be a little cautious. They said thalidomide was safe to take in early pregnancy and we all know how that turned out.

Its a worry and I do think people will be nervous. I spoke to my dad about it and he said he will have it as it would stop him having to shield every time there is an uptick and in his words "if there's long term side effects, I'll be either dead or nearly dead by then anyway"

I think things like foreign travel may require you to be inoculated before you go etc so a lot of people who say they won't get it may change their minds if their annual holidays are dependent on it