BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I will have it ,if it's offered it wont be rolled out until they are pretty sure it's safe, I don't know what people want really, it seems whatever is offered to help , people rebel against it, the herd immunity was frowned upon ,the lockdown was frowned upon, the lifting of lockdown was frowned upon, Schools closing or opening was frowned upon ,it seems people will just never be happy with anything that is rolled out, we now have hopes of a vaccine that could help and we are still not happy it seems.
Completely agree.

People will still blame the government if people refuse to take the vaccine in order to help the country (PS if people don’t take it it’s fine and it’s completely your decision, but also don’t expect the government to have to act on your decision.. I.e if people continue to die as they didn’t vaccine or end up on venticilators then tough luck, others shouldn’t live in poverty or suffer with mental health issues as a result of your decision imo)

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote