Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
So you are saying ensuring black contestants make it to the end and to ensure they win is what matters? Regardless if they deserve it?

Tamar Brixton literally won the last season of celebrity big brother... so saying they will never win is ridiculous.. that was in 2019... it does not show that at all?

It’s an individual game based on strategy, colour literally has nothing to do with it... Danielle Reyes made the final 2... had there been three more people like davonne//David’s/bayleigh they’d still lose because they all sucked strategically! It was clear to see Cody/Enzo/Nicole/Dani/Tyler were dominating strategically in the game

You’re talking rubbish.

Tamar won because she played a pretty good game, colour is nothing to do with peoples chances of winning, stop acting like it is.

Why would seeing POC bother me? I’m just saying surely it makes more sense for BB USA cast to be representative of America because it’s the USA version..

I’m sure BB Africa is representative of Africa and has more black contestants and a lot less white contestants.. it’s not racist, just a representative of the country it is airing in.

Also they were not targeted for their skin colour.. ever? Can you please back this false I formation up? No one black was targeted for the first 3 weeks of this series of big brother, 3 white women were evicted first..
Clearly didn’t read my post or you’d have seen that her win was made more achievable by the fact the race balance had been slightly increased in favour of the POC’s

I also didn’t say POC deserve to win regardless of game, so stop putting words in my mouth. TV producers cast stereotypes and black players normally get cast in a certain role that is less likely to succeed in a social strategy game. By increasing the amount of POC players, it’s making it more impossible to just typecast under one stereotype.

I’m sure young minority children/teenagers and even adults watching BB21 felt awful seeing everyone who looked like them segregated and picked off one by one. Let them have the opportunity to see people who look like them and represent their successes and struggles do well and have equal opportunity to succeed.

The fact you’re so riled up about such a normal thing (equality within race) says everything I needed to know about you and I think you need to take time to educate yourself more.