BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
Clearly didn’t read my post or you’d have seen that her win was made more achievable by the fact the race balance had been slightly increased in favour of the POC’s

I also didn’t say POC deserve to win regardless of game, so stop putting words in my mouth. TV producers cast stereotypes and black players normally get cast in a certain role that is less likely to succeed in a social strategy game. By increasing the amount of POC players, it’s making it more impossible to just typecast under one stereotype.

I’m sure young minority children/teenagers and even adults watching BB21 felt awful seeing everyone who looked like them segregated and picked off one by one. Let them have the opportunity to see people who look like them and represent their successes and struggles do well and have equal opportunity to succeed.

The fact you’re so riled up about such a normal thing (equality within race) says everything I needed to know about you and I think you need to take time to educate yourself more.
Most people don’t watch reality tv or game shows to see people who look like them.... it’s a essentially a game show - if someone who looks like them doesn’t do well then it’s because they weren’t playing a good game... not everything is about race.

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote