BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
Most people don’t watch reality tv or game shows to see people who look like them.... it’s a essentially a game show - if someone who looks like them doesn’t do well then it’s because they weren’t playing a good game... not everything is about race.
Yes I would agree that people don't tune into Survivor or Big Brother just to see people who look like them, but I'm sure it is also very frustrating, discouraging, and disheartening to see people who look like them continually get dealt a ****ty hand and not even be given a fair chance to succeed.

So yes, I think this is absolutely the right move and about time. A bit tacky that it took the state of the world *AND* BBCan doing the same thing first, but better late than never. I don't know how much more I can stomach of watching the same pretty white people band together and eliminate the minorities in BBUS year in and year out, and do not get me started on Jeff Probst shoving Survivor down our throats as some fake ~woke~ program and continually bait us into thinking this will finally be the year that a str8 white dude doesn't win.