Old 12-11-2020, 12:55 PM #843

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Lord and Lady Shugarr

I would like to start my plea by saying what a wonderful experience this has been. It has challenged every aspect of my business qualities.

I feel on every single task I have delivered.

In the John Lewis task you both loved it, the only critique I was given was the grandma clicking her fingers. That was an easy fix

In the Soap Supergroup Charity Concert task I feel I excelled in. I dont want to sound big headed but I stepped up to the mark in that task I volunteered to be the project manager and I feel I allowed my team to show what they have to offer. Some times it was challenging I admit but I feel I pushed the team to deliver and we were left with a really good end to the task

In the mascot task I was able to create my mascot and I put my heart into it. I hope this is developed as I think young kids learning to swim especially when they have disabilities is important

In the PR task I feel I showed Natalie Cassidy to be a national treasure. Yes Lord Shugarr I could have put more humour in to it but with a 500 word limit I didnt want to fill most of those words with pointless jokes I wanted to show Natalie in the best possible light

In the interview I was honest and poured my heart out and explained why this process was so important to me

The last task of the catalogue and shopping channel was the hardest task of all. Unfortunately I didnt make as many sales as team unique. But overall I think the idea was strong. It was displayed beautifully. I kept the shopping channel running throughout with Cherie. Kazanne was an amazing help when it came to the banner and catalogue front page and I felt I was able to display my sales skills and business ownership skills

So we come on to this moment in time. I wanted to remind you of my ability in this process. I find it uncomfortable to show off and talk about myself in a positive light but I feel I must.

I hope I have shown why I deserve to win, how I have being consistent throughout. How determined I am in the business world and how hard working I am.

This opportunity will change my life and my familys life. I rarely win at life but I think it is time that changed

I love Nicky he has been so great at this he has excelled and I wish him the best

But I feel I am your perfect candidate.

Thankyou.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote