Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Ammi, can I have the totals for team Inspiration please?

Thank you, and Kate, can I have the totals for team unity please?

Thank you. So this is where we have a problem.

Jake, I think it's fair to say you've been the most consistently high performing candidate throughout the process. Even the other candidates identified you as such in the questions round. I wasn't really a fan of your Sonya round, but other than that you've been pretty faultless. The first to hit deadlines and just enthusiastic throughout. Watching you reveal and share personal details about yourself has helped us get to know who you are, and not just the candidate, so thank you.

Nicky
, you started off slowly, but every task has seen you grow and display more and more confidence. The numbers you've put up in this final round are really outstanding. Although it's not for me to say, I think Annie has earned your 10pts the next time ML comes around. The first round was your worst round, and that in itself shows that you've been learning and
enjoying what you've been doing, and it's been fun to watch your contributions in the threads always thinking of ways you can improve. Never lose that.

I'm really struggling here. You both made mistakes in that final round, for example there was way too much money left unspent from the people that bought from you. You should have been creating packages to spend that money and taking it to them, not waiting to see if they came back in to buy more.

I did Lord Shugarr
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote