View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 01:50 PM #917
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate! View Post
a few thank you's.....

Ammi. You've been an excellent and most gracious Lady Shugrr. You've treated the candidates with care...consideration and respect. You've given the process your all. I'm so happy to have had you on board. You may now tick it off your Tibb Bucket List but I hope you'll return when I run this again next year.

Slim. One word. Perfection. As Cherie said you were born to do this. I'm so glad that Adam (sorry Adam love) had to drop out. It was almost poetic how you slotted into the role like it was made for you. Like a glove milud. You took the game to your heart and more than did it justice. I hope you'll do it again also.

Jake Nicky Barry Parmy and Matthew. Thanks so much for all your efforts and doing my tasks justice. I really appreciate it.

Finalists Jake and Nicky. The last task was a difficult one yet you both rose to the challenge and gave it your very best. I love you for that.

Kazanne Cherie Annie and Matthew. The backbones of the teams. Thanks a million for giving up your time to help.

All forum members who contributed to the final task. Thanks.

Right now I have another project on the go. I have to write the Tibb Panto. Ooer.

Congrats again Jake and Nicky. The cream did indeed rise to the top

......and thank you, Kate...this has been a fabulous edition and a welcome back for TiBB Apprentice...celebrate you.....

Last edited by Ammi; 12-11-2020 at 01:51 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote