View Single Post
Old 13-11-2020, 01:13 PM #12

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
It's called common sense, Swan, and being good at detecting bull****. A story in which a white christian is randomly victimised for being white and christian AND for, whatever reason, is made to feel like she can't drink outside of work because it 'offends muslims' is just peak facebook racebaiting bull****.

Another weak attempt at a gotcha moment, and a predictable one at that. At this point, I just think about how I'll respond to the predictable replies whenever I post something and it's rare that I actually have to divert from what I had in mind.
There's a difference between posting baiting rubbish on FB and actually taking legal action. She must think she has grounds!

But you, of course, are dubious because she's a white christian. Our hospitals are full of workers from all walks of life, from all over the world, logically there is no reason why any form or racism wouldn't exist.

We'll see what comes out in court. If it were a random FB post, i'd be dubious too, but the fact she's taken this to court tells me there is truth in what she's saying.

I'll stick with having sympathy and hoping whatever did, or didn't happen comes out in court.

Last edited by Niamh.; 13-11-2020 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Removed personal insult
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote