View Single Post
Old 13-11-2020, 01:29 PM #13
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
There's a difference between posting baiting rubbish on FB and actually taking legal action. She must think she has grounds!

But you, of course, are dubious because she's a white christian. Our hospitals are full of workers from all walks of life, from all over the world, logically there is no reason why any form or racism wouldn't exist.

We'll see what comes out in court. If it were a random FB post, i'd be dubious too, but the fact she's taken this to court tells me there is truth in what she's saying.

I'll stick with having sympathy and hoping whatever did, or didn't happen comes out in court. You stick to your 'she's lying because she's a white christian' appalling view.

She may very well have been bullied, but the fact that she's apparently making out that it's because she's white and Christian makes me doubtful. Throw in a touch of muslim hysteria and you've got an article that reads like peak 'PC gone made' tripe.

If she has been bullied, I hope she gets her justice, but my guess is that this will end up being thrown out of court and we'll learn there's more to the story then what's been said.

Last edited by Niamh.; 13-11-2020 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Removed personal remarks
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote