The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Got kinda bored of GTA V and along with the boredom of lockdown forced me to play this for the first time in like 5 years and I actually really enjoyed it considering it’s a 12 year old game. I’m aiming to complete it 100% along with TLAD and TBOGT so I’m going to post my updates as I play it in here (if anyone cares ), it was a game I loved when it was released and the story/ characters were really cool as well.

One thing that surprised me at first were the driving mechanics since it feels a lot slower but much more realistic compared to GTA V. Also its so much more easier to lose the cops as well which is something that really annoys me in V. The shooting feels more or less the same though so I haven’t really struggled with the game in that area.

The mission I’ve got up to so far is the one where you have to take Michelle on a date and I remember being shocked when you find out she’s an undercover cop but I’m more baffled as to how the **** I didn’t manage to work it out when I last played it? She’s so dodgy, always asking questions, has tags on everything in her apartment and she drives the same car that the cops use in the game . Took a little detour first on the way to bowling which was fun...

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote