View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 05:41 AM #1
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Default TiBB Secret Santa 2020, COVID Free edition...

...so, I think it’s that time of the year when we’re going to be, beginning to feel a lot like Christmas in the not too distant...and thinking of having ourselves a merry little Secret Santa on TiBB, while the forum halls are being decked etc......

...so...ho, ho, ho and here we go...here is the link to 2019 Secret Santa for you all to see what it’s all about and then hopefully say yes, you’d like to take part...

https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/for...t=secret+santa

If you would like to take part, then please post in the thread and I’ll add you in the OP...

You have until midnight on Thursday 10th December to post your participation... I’ll then randomise the names and PM everyone with which member they will be finding a gift/gifts for...

There is no budget for the gifts as they are all virtual, so money restrictions are not our thing at all...and for TiBB Secret Santa, baby it may be COVID outside but no restrictions are applied when choosing our gifts...our Christmas tree is virus free...the snow-filled skies are your limits and magical imagination is your vibe...

All gifts are to be posted in the thread... but not until Friday 18th December onwards...and all are to be given/posted before midnight on 23rd December so that everyone has their gift before Christmas Eve.....

obviously, shhhhhhh as to who you are giving to as that’s the whole secret thing with Secret Santa’s etc...

If your Secret Santa is someone who you know very little about...then, avatars/sigs/favourite reality people/tv shows will all give you clues...or maybe, looking at music/movie choices..?...

That’s it really, I think...on TiBB, Secret Santa gift shopping is most definitely essential shopping...

2020 Secret Santa’s...

AnnieK...gifted...
Denver
Kate...gifted...
Nicky91...gifted...
Kazanne...gifted...
Cherie...gifted...
Niamh...gifted...
WingsFan1...gifted..
Owoaje1993...gifted...
Strictly Jake...gifted...
Daniel

Last edited by Ammi; 22-12-2020 at 11:56 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote