Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I think it wrong simply on health grounds to open up the opportunity for much more mixing of people, households and family too over Christmas.

Sadly, I will not be,nor my Mum or Cousin who lives in my home either.
Not a chance.

Come 2nd December, when this lockdown ends, there will be loads of people charging out to the shops and Stores in those 3 weeks to Christmas.

Who knows how many will pick up this virus then.
Then pass it on over Christmas if things get relaxed.

This year has been one where ALL had to be changed across the board.
To court being more popular to open up much more and relax more over Christmas for me would be an abandonment of duty from any government in power.

I know families want to be together, I'd love to be with all mine, it used to be the time, even when I was at Uni where I got to see family and friends over the Christmas period, who I'd rarely been able to have quality time with over the year.

Not so this year and speaking for me and those I'm protecting as best I can.
Not the singlest or slightest of risks will I see taken.
So it will be phone, e mail and other ways of wishing all a Happy Christmas, in their own homes from mine.

I actually think this building up to saying things could be relaxed over the Christmas period could prove to be a very dangerous and devastating wrong action to put in place.

On the TV today a member of the independent SAGE group indicated, the relaxing of more over Christmas could lead to funerals in February.

That's a frightening but I don't think too far away from reality possible expectation.

So for me, it's as we are now, no risks necessary or to be taken either.

Last edited by joeysteele; 19-11-2020 at 08:20 AM.