View Single Post
Old 21-11-2020, 11:59 AM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
If I'm watching a football match between 2 sides I have no affinity to, from a neutral standpoint I can state stats/facts and offer measured thoughts on the general state of play.

Richie bulldozing Arnold amidst her gold medal stories. He tried his best(as he always does) to make out he was "just joking around"..but it's clear his objective there was to quickly get the focus and attention away from her and her sporting achievements. And when Watson was telling his haemorrhage story, who was rushing to the DR to make his 5millionth entry in the past 2 days? yes, that's right, nauseating North was back in there lying through his teeth, pretending Watson's story "got him a bit"..and then we had Plummer serving up more croc tears during it..and the sleazeball cheater running over to give him a hug.

Ruthie trying to impress with a slutty "Royal" tale. PATHETIC.

Farah ridiculous during the trial but did you note they made this one more difficult than wheeling around on your backside picking up a handful of stars at the one location. And unlike the other night with North, there was no production around to hand him the stars he missed out on. They obviously wanted him to come up short to make North appear better. The same clown who was again so desperate to be at the forefront of the action he made sure he was the one who led Farah away to pump the shower for him.

Kay unashamedly and ridiculously "tooting his own horn" over a hyped up meal he stood over.

The 1st round of the live trial was as farcical as the one Watson did on arrival. They were cheating by dipping their hands in to feel their targets. And round 3 where Plummer didn't even have her hands clamped in the way they were supposed to be, her arms were allowed the freedom to move around with ease, giving her ridiculous advantage when it came to unscrewing those discs. But the sad thing is even by having that big cheat advantage she still trailed in 2ND. EMBARRASSING.

I have to say thats an amusing account from our Critical Analysist...

Last edited by rusticgal; 21-11-2020 at 12:25 PM.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote