View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 02:40 AM #46
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

"What can I do next as part of my desperate airtime act? ah, I know, I'll eat spoons of gravy and make a big thing about it in my DR"

Richie back to name dropping again. When asked who you'd like to have dinner or pint with, its standard to pick people who you've always admired or would love to meet. Richie picked someone he'd already met just so as he could drop his name. The man is absolutely pathetic.

When the bullshyte "leader chair" made an appearance, did anyone need 3 guesses as to which nauseating freak would be "voted in" first? They are just relentless with that desperate lad. His "what is happening, I'm confused and shocked by this" face was laughable.. as if his mates didn't inform him of this impending rubbish in one of his 400 a day DR sessions. Their only danger with him is they're running the risk of blowing him up too early. Many can find a certain view appealing for so long.......before monotony sets in and alternative is looked for..

When Richie was telling his crappy Alfie Moon story, did you catch Kay? The concerned look on his face was a real picture. You see, knowing they're trying to outdo each other with either boastful or poor me stories, they're visibly concerned and uncomfortable when their competition adds another.