View Single Post
Old 25-11-2020, 05:37 PM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
The celebrity chef is opening Gordon Ramsay Burger in Harrods on December 4 and its menu is set to impress, with a Wagyu beef burger available for a whopping £80

Sweary chef Gordon Ramsay will soon be giving diners a right mouthful...of posh burgers and hotdogs.

The Michelin-starred chef's new venue will open on December 4th and is designed to impress - with some high-quality ingredients being used.

Previously only in Las Vegas, Gordon Ramsay Burger promises an "experience like no other" at posh Knightsbridge department store Harrods.

The menu includes an £80 'Wagyu Burger' - which features a beef patty, seared Wagyu sirloin, truffle Pecorino cheese, cep mayonnaise, fresh black truffle.

Customers will also be able to enjoy a £42 'Lobster and Shrimp burger', which is served with pickled vegetables and herb aioli.

Those looking for something cheaper can order the 'American burger' for £21 which includes a beef patty, American cheese, butter lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion and burger relish.

If you don't fancy a burger, a 'Cheeky Dawg' is available for £21, and consists of a heritage beef hot dog topped with braised ox cheek, horseradish, house pickles and cress.

But fries are extra - with the price set at £6 for a standard portion with chipotle ketchup.

Customers looking for something different can opt for sweet potato fries that are served with vanilla powdered sugar and honey jalapeno mayo for £6.

For those feeling fancy, truffle parmesan fries are available for £9 and are served with truffle aïoli and homemade ketchup.

The chef, 54, announced his new restaurant on Instagram, where lots of people were thrilled by the news.

One fan commented: "My heart is melted, if my net worth was the same as your weekly salary, I would definitely come to London tomorrow to taste that piece of heaven."

Another remarked: "Can't wait to officially visit your restaurant after this Covid mess is over."

In a statement, the celebrity chef told restaurant website Hot Dinners : "I’ve been perfecting burgers for years in America and now at Harrods we are taking it to the next level.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...xmvZkyyfkPfqxY

£80 for a burger what a joke ! taking the p***
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote