The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

I’ve finally unlocked Algonquin (I’m going to dread trying to find all the flying rats on this island though it’s gonna take ages ) and next I’m going to be starting Playboy X’s strand of missions. I always disliked him but Dwayne is great and is another one of my favourite characters from this game.

Faustins missions were a lot easier than I remember, even the final one where you have to kill him on top of Perestroika I didn’t really have much difficulty doing. All the missions so far (although they’ve been easy) have been great fun though and I love the dialogue and the funny little features in certain missions. There was one where I had to follow someone and then Roman decides to ring me asking if I wanted to play pool which spooked the person I was following and I had to run after him . I don’t remember this from when I last played (I must’ve just tried to rush the missions instead of taking my time).

The cutscenes in Little Jacobs and Faustins missions are great, I love how confused Niko looks when he’s trying to understand what Badman is saying to him when Jacob says he needs a favour . Faustins mission cutscenes are great particularly the one where Niko talks to his Faustins wife about the war and how it’s torn him apart and made him quite cold as a person, It’s such great writing. The part where Niko is betrayed by Dimitri is another great cutscene as well.

Really enjoying replaying through this game at the moment

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote