Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
The public definitely have it out for Shayne, he looked like he was gonna cry when he got picked to do this trial with AJ.

I get that some people on here don't like Shayne, but I honestly do think that people need to watch some of the other IAC series or some BB's to see real malicious contestants.

If the public didn't want to see Shayne then they shouldn't have been voting for him to do the trials.
I have NEVER voted Shane to do a trial , funnily enough I was going to vote Russell before I found out he'd been ruled out . I voted AJ & MO and I felt bad for contributing to AJ being stuck with Shane .

Mock how much nastier do you want him to get ?? , IAC is only 3 weeks . Whereas BB is a few months so everything explodes more and the arguments get worse etc .Not to mention the endless twists and turns BB puts them in .

I still don't like Shane , and I still feel like he was delibratly trying to undermine and belittle AJ with his little remarks when he gripped his shoulder and chucked the pot on the floor .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 27-11-2020 at 12:38 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote