BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
The fact Ritchie constantly gets picked for trials is because despite everything the idiot buffoon is clearly still popular . Sure there's a few who vote for other reasons ,but he clearly has a strong fan base and will probably get to the final .

Yeah I don't think many can condone his behaviour towards AJ last night, well I hope not as that was spiteful and childish on his part.

And his little stunt talking jibberish about the police was just daft , I know he got joy out of confusing everyone but I just found the whole thing silly . And the fact it already doesn't take much to confuse Jordan anyway just says it all .

A few of those previous IAC you mentioned I really disliked is Helen Flanagan, Nicola McLean .
Eric Bristol didn't annoy me much in the Jungle, he just muttered alot .

David Van day ohh noo Mock he was terrible , and I was happy when Kian from Westlife won . So yeah difference of opinion.
David Van Day just made me laugh despite being unlikable.

Kian I feel is a decent guy, but just came across as self-righteous to me on the Show which always bugs me on Reality TV.

Yeah I just can't get worked up about anyone in this series too much, the Production favouritism towards Jordan annoys me, but he doesn't seem like a nasty person to me and he is my least favourite campmate in there probably.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote