¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I never get to play many because I can't afford to fork out £40+ more than four or five times a year but I think the following have to get mentions:

- Animal Crossing: New Horizons - I don't know if we'd have survived the first lockdown without it... such a cathartic and soothing game and the first one I've played from that franchise so I guess I had a lot more to fall in love with.
- Fall Guys - a very brief fad, sure, but it completely dominated for a month and was a lot of fun before the novelty wore off
- Among Us - see above, except it doesn't seem to be dying any time soon

I haven't played Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales, Cyberpunk or TLOU2 yet but I'd imagine they'll rank highly. 'Dreams' looked like a real highpoint for the year, too, in terms of creativity. Bugsnax looks a lot of fun, too, and I want to try Watch Dogs: Legion.

I don't play too many games but other 2020 releases I played were Genshin Impact (fun, but too weeby), Spellbreak (fun, but dead), Rogue Company (fun, but buggy and not really unique) and Marvel's Avengers (just... a boring Arkham/Spiderman clone with annoying characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote