Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
I seem to remember one of Chanelle's "pranks" of leaving food on the floor caused Rebecca to trip, break her arm and require a temporary arm cast o__O. As much a fan I was of Chanelle, she did get away with an awful lot regarding physically threatening behaviour (even if it was usually out of impulse by her rather than malice), but was kept around just for being arguably the biggest character of that series really.

But she wasn't the only subject of this on Channel 5. Helen and Bear both got numerous warnings, it being revealed after the show that half of them didn't even air, which unlike Chanelle, was actually far worse imo because those two were being warned for behaviour that relates to this thread - bullying types of behaviour.
Lmao I forgot about the Chanelle thing, no wonder Rebecca hated her so much when she got out of the house and found out who did it... And yeah c5 had a hard on for protecting its ‘big characters’ even when they broke the rules. TBT when Gemma and Daniella broke out the house TWICE and all the producers did was convince them to stay. I think the only one of them who ever actually got punished was Lewis f.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Can't believe she wasn't thrown out for saying Brian looked like a rapist, people have been kicked out for less than that
Yeah her goading him and trying to get a reaction (I’m assuming she expected him to hit her or something) by saying he looked like a a ‘murderer/rapist’ and calling him a ‘psycho’. She was also pretty horrid to Aisleyne and Nikki in that season iirc lol
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote