Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Tbf I don't think anyone hates Ranvir the person (well I don't anyway) speaking for myself I don't like how Ranvir or JJ (but he is gone now so I'm gonna make this more about Ranvir) have essentially gotten away with doing next to no fast dances the entire series, I mean Ranvir will have done two fast dances by the time that we'll have seen the top 5 dances which is just shocking to me how a contestant can lack any sort of life to them in their dances.

Also I personally feel like Giovanni does most of her routines for her without Ranvir doing much of the dancing and then being given scores on the same level as HRVY and Maisie which just makes the judges look daft.

But speaking for myself I'm taking issues with her dancing more than anything personal about her.

Same Mock, you can think someone is getting an easy ride in the competition without hating them She needs to do a fast number like everyone else has at this stage

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote