View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 07:50 PM #5

Omg annoying, overrated ****ing MONSTER, get off of my screen NOW!!!! Jayne was so overbearing and one-note, her constant rule breaks bordered on infuriatingly brainless to me watching, her constant burps and farts had nothing witty about them besides "LMAO LOOK AT ME I JUST FARTED AGAIN OOPS!!!!!", and she was a huge part of ruining BB7 by breaking enough rules to the point of things being manufactured for its star to get evicted in a week where the house were clearly set to target those new housemates that nobody needed. If people are going to always be like "BB7 became less good after Nikki left", then this beast is the huge factor behind it.

The Nikki/Aisleyne love-hate dynamic was just getting really interesting and then Jayne came along, basically brought out the worst in Nikki by encouraging her to slate off Aisleyne for hours on end in the most juvenile of ways, she was just a beyond irritating loudmouth really. I do not need to see footage every five minutes of her screaming about how the presence of Aisleyne drives her to breakdowns or whatever other pathetic garbage came out of Jayne's mouth, and then more footage of her making weird faces or body gestures about things, gross!

She was really obsessed with Aisleyne too, it was quite disturbing actually! All because Aisleyne evicted her when, bitch, her evicting you was how you got in the house you bloody MORON! Aisleyne would actually avoid confrontation with her too and she'd just mock her; it was pathetic of a woman of Jayne's age to be picking on someone in the petty and toxic way she did. In my opinion, the second worst HND housemate behind Spiral!

I did actually like her in her last week after Nikki left though, when she stopped being so disgusting about everything . But those first two weeks she has are some of the most irritated I've ever felt sitting through someone's nauseating, pointless antics.

Last edited by Epic.; 07-12-2020 at 07:51 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote