View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 06:23 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
I don't think this is quite true. By the time Kris left, the group were already getting on with Freddie a lot better, and he didn't clash properly with anyone ever again up until the new housemates arrived and heavily implied to him how popular he is. Then he's the one who got cocky, and developed behaviour I found just as bad as any of the worst things Lisa did to him; following her in the kitchen yelling "NA NAAA, LISA'S UP FOR EVIC-TIOOOON!" and taunting her that her yelling at him made him feel as though she was sexually pleasurising him, none of it was a great look lol, and he brought his eviction upon himself with this heightened arrogance that carried over for his last two weeks, and he had a creepy fixation on Bea as well.
He deserved to stand up for himself and say that to horrid Lisa. Also Davina should have been harsher in Lisa's interview. However Freddie was against Marcus wasn't he when he got evicted? I liked Freddie but would have been happy if Marcus went on to win but of course the public went with SAFE SOPHIE.

Bea was the worst of them all!!! At least Freddie knew from the let go that Lisa and others didn't like him but Bea just used and abused Freddie. Total sociopath. If BB10 didn't have enough unlikeable housemates already then comes along Bea the most unlikeable vile person ever!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote