Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Alright so after realising my memory of TAR is very patchy I've decided to do a marathon of the show again. I decided to start with 2 but I'm probably just going to carry on and go in order (and will find time to squeeze 1 in at some point). I definitely plan on taking this rewatch a lot slower so I can take it in properly this time.

I finished TAR 2 the other night and it was great! One of the most exciting finales ever and the cast were all really enjoyable. Tara & Wil, Blake & Paige and Oswald & Danny were my season faves, although I wasn't mad at Tara & Wil losing because I feel like their ending is literally the perfect way to finish their story arc <3

I won't go into long write-ups (I'm lazy at the moment /rachel) but a special shoutout to FERN and all the other lovely locals that Oswald & Danny received help from simply by just being nice to them

Season 2 Rankings:
1) Tara & Wil
2) Oswald & Danny
3) Blake & Paige
4) Mary & Peach
5) Peggy & Claire
6) Chris & Alex
7) Shola & Doyin
8) Cyndi & Russell
9) Deidre & Hillary

10) Hope & Norm
11) Gary & Dave

Possibly the most likeable cast ever? Or maybe it's just because reality contestants back then were much more authentic and fascinating to watch or maybe because it's the first old season I've watched in a long time and I still have all the other seasons to go