View Single Post
Old 15-12-2020, 02:04 PM #22
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Yeah, it's dumb. If a kid doesn't have access to the internet or their parents can't look after them during the day because they have to go to work or something among those lines then, yeah, send the kids to school, otherwise there's no reason to send them in.
We would send James in even if they were allowed to be off. He struggled hugely with the closures as he is such a social kid.

There are a fair few parents I know who are still terrified of this, but cannot afford the fines, its vile, And totally nonsensical. Even if 20% of parents decided to keep theirs off, in a class of 40 thats reducing numbers by 8 per classroom, which has the potential to make a LOT of difference.

I don't agree with flat out closing schools and using them for just keyworkers mind. BUT I do think parents should have the option, instead of worrying themselves daft as they/they child is clinically vulnerable to it. They do kind of have an option to homeschool, but apparently, you lose your school place if you do this..and if they planned on it only til the end of the pandemic, they would be screwed :S
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote