Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

As we already know, Season 3 was amazing! It had a great cast dynamic, great tasks, entertaining moments and also one of the best endings ever!!

Zach honestly deserves all the praise he gets for managing Flo and her meltdowns so much throughout the race! I screamed @ Flo wanting to quit on the penultimate ep End-game Flo was insane to watch but also fascinating in a good way and she's truly one of a kind <3

Speaking of great teams, Ian & Teri are absolute icons and I love that they defied everyone's expectations by coming so close to winning the whole thing! And the best part is, they didn't even need NEL's to keep them in either, they did it all through their own merit! It was a scream watching them bicker like an couple (because they are one lmao) and gradually get more sick of each other

I really liked the majority of these teams and it once again shows just how good casting was in the early days! Some hilarious moments too like Tramel & Talicia asking for directions to "Chaka Khan", Derek & Drew's existence causing everyone to go on a #TwinHunt, Heather & Eve thinking that 'walk to the pit stop' meant you had to walk once you got out of the taxi, Andre & Damon getting detained by local officials, everything about Ian & Teri, Flo on the bikes, Flo in Vietnam and Flo in general

Season 3 Rankings:
1) Ian & Teri
2) Zach & Flo
3) Derek & Drew
4) Heather & Eve
5) Ken & Gerard
6) Andre & Damon
7) Tramel & Talicia
8) Michael & Kathy
9) John Vito & Jill
10) Dennis & Andrew

11) Aaron & Ariane
12) Gina & Sylvia

As you can see, another season where I found it difficult to dislike anyone Also, best final 2 ever!! Can't decide whether I enjoyed this season or TAR2 more, they're both amazing!

I'm going to rewatch TAR1 next and then after that I'll be carrying on in order from 4 onwards.

Last edited by Headie; 21-12-2020 at 02:01 AM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote