The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Niko Bellic - A protagonist that has quite a lot of depth to his character even though from events that happened in the past it has made him quite cold. I could go on for ages as to why he my favourite and just his quotes alone in the game are also some of my favourites:

”When I was in the army... we were going on a mission... to ambush a squad who had killed a lot of innocent people. They were our enemies... but we never did it. There were fifteen of us. All boys from the village. But one of us betrayed the group. It was a setup... for money! Twelve people died, three escaped. I know the traitor was not me... So for ten years I've been searching for the other two. One of them lives here”.

Dwayne Forge - Another GTA 4 one but Dwayne I like because he has some similarities to Niko. He’s kinda stuck in the past and has a very pessimistic view on life like Niko which is a shame because he seems like someone who was a good person but made the wrong decisions in life. When you ‘hang out’ with Dwayne he mentions stories about how his father was abusive, that Dwayne always wanted to be a police officer but around that time they didn't accept him because he was black, how he became a drug dealer because it was all he was good at. A really interesting character that is a great contrast to the protagonist.

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote