View Single Post
Old 23-12-2020, 01:53 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
To be brutally honest this is a tiny break, I’ve seen my dad, mother, sister, brother do exactly the same at a restaurant when standing up to go by the bathroom. It is easily forgotten when in a restaurant or a public place as it’s not that normal. As other people around you are also not wearing masks because they are seated, there is no reminder. To me it just seems the case of being human and forgetting for a few seconds

The social distancing is clearly seen and has been instilled in us for much longer, making it hard to forget. If she was up in there grill then I would be annoyed/frustrated, but she isn’t and It’s a tiny rule break and I’m not going to condemn someone when the vast majority of the public have done the same at one point or another (forget to put a mask on for some seconds when standing up to move when previously seated - I have done it, and I think a lot would be lying if they once had not forgotten if they’ve been fortunate enough to visit restaurants / other venues... difference is her one mistake is going to be caught on camera..)

That’s just my two cents anyways

That’s a pretty perfect take on things to be fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote