CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Switch to a cheeky 3412. 3 cb's, 4 in mid but have a diagonal arrow forward and a diagonal arrow backwards (1 square) on your centre mids and 2 wingers with a forward arrow for one square, a support man, and your 2 guys up front. Or an old school 235.
CM 01/02 was the best cm of all time, but having older brothers, I pretty much played all of them!

Do you keep up with their updates on Cm 01 02 updates? The games now free,

Problem is those games are over two decades old and have been rinsed in terms of functionality, glitches, work around etc. The site I posted has all the best strategies and tactics so the games quite easy.

I always like to take a team from the conference into the Premier division and into Europe while also manging an international team. I was once Ireland manager for 40 years . Once had an amazing game as Stevenage where I won the ECL 7 times in 11 years. It was always the most challenging task because you had to refresh the whole squad at least twice by the time you got to the Premiership and this usually screwed up the finances for such a small club. All were classic games that I'd recommend to anyone.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote