View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 10:16 PM #703
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post

Do you keep up with their updates on Cm 01 02 updates? The games now free,

Problem is those games are over two decades old and have been rinsed in terms of functionality, glitches, work around etc. The site I posted has all the best strategies and tactics so the games quite easy.

I always like to take a team from the conference into the Premier division and into Europe while also manging an international team. I was once Ireland manager for 40 years . Once had an amazing game as Stevenage where I won the ECL 7 times in 11 years. It was always the most challenging task because you had to refresh the whole squad at least twice by the time you got to the Premiership and this usually screwed up the finances for such a small club. All were classic games that I'd recommend to anyone.
I downloaded it from there when it became freeware, so I have it. I haven't patched it so I get that fake Portugese player who scores about a million goals a season - Txeira or something like that.

I always lose interest in saves that aren't Liverpool. I used to do an Oxford save as a kid, but I'd just lose interest when I couldn't sign Ronaldinho or Kluivert.

Haven't played for a year or 2, but definitely have a Liverpool save on the hard drive. Classic.