CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
I downloaded it from there when it became freeware, so I have it. I haven't patched it so I get that fake Portugese player who scores about a million goals a season - Txeira or something like that.

I always lose interest in saves that aren't Liverpool. I used to do an Oxford save as a kid, but I'd just lose interest when I couldn't sign Ronaldinho or Kluivert.

Haven't played for a year or 2, but definitely have a Liverpool save on the hard drive. Classic.
To Madeira, I think, and the other player was Maxim Tsigalco or something like that. I never used the original database so never signed either of them.

Now that I see there is a November update I had to download it and the game too. Having the usual issue of setting the damned thing up but I'm curious to see if all the old tricks still work.

I cant play as a big club simply because the game is too easy if you use the 'cheat' tactics that I like to use. Probably the best game I ever had was Wolves and USA when Wolves were still in the 2nd tier but their 40k ground meant that the finances issues you always had with small clubs was never an issue. Playing as a small club it was always funny to see the club haemorrhaging money every year while in every cup final and winning the league by ten points.

The biggest challenge, for me, was to win all 8 club competitions in the same year. This was always very rare cuz you'd slip up in one of the cup competitions and lose on penalties or come up against a super keeper. I'm now starting to remember how frustrating the game could also be at times.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Last edited by GiRTh; 04-01-2021 at 10:42 PM.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote