Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default 10 Things you'd like to do once things go back to normal?

Whenever that may be.

Anyway my 10 things that I want to do once life is back to normal (or close enough) and remember it can be anything that you want it to be. It's just something that you can't do at the moment.

My Bucket List:

1. Go to Sporting events like go to St Andrew's & the SkyDome Arena and enjoy a nice day supporting my teams in those Sports.

2. Have a Burger King again as my local area doesn't have a Burger King sadly.

3. Visit some of the Cities in the UK, mainly Birmingham as it was the City that I was born and grew up in, but also London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Wales in general as it always looks nice.

4. Travel to some countries in Europe, and Japan & Mexico.

5. A more geeky hobby of buying Toys/Merchandise from my favourite franchises.

6. Flag collecting, I always have a fascination with Countries Flags so that would become a new hobby for me once I'm not a risk of spreading Covid to my family.

7. Try and learn to play the Ukulele again, and other Instruments.

8. Try and get into creative writing as I used to love it when I was a child, but my attention span stinks which is something that I've got to fix.

9. Buy some Handheld Games off Amazon again.

10. Give money to Cancer Charities as they've been heavily overlooked due to the Pandemic.

I know that I could still technically do a lot of these things still, but I'm a Covidphobe.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote