Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Newcastle boss Steve Bruce has said it is "morally wrong" for football to continue amid increasing coronavirus outbreaks at clubs.

The Magpies were the first team to have a Premier League match postponed this season, but more than 60 games in England have been called off.

"Financially it's right to play on, but for me, morally, it's probably wrong," said Bruce.

"I understand people want to see a game of football but we are just as vulnerable as everybody else."
doesn't really sit right with me that your average person has to follow these rules and sit at home watching the elite sports stars earn mega bucks whilst they are travelling up and down the country multiple times a week coming into contact with loads of people (in some teams cases going for a piss up in dubai and some R&R )

but suppose same time i hated the leagues getting called early last year, really have a disliking to teams getting called champions without a campaign being fully completed, i know their is a good chance of it happening this season as well in many leagues, if Rangers got handled the title before the season end i'd be a bit mixed about it tbf obviously i'd be happy we won it but its such a massive season in scotland for it to end that way would be an anticlimax, i know it happened with celtic last year as well but it doesn't feel right at all, especially when the prem and other leagues were allowed to carry on after a break and broadcasters were creaming over it

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."

Last edited by Novo; 09-01-2021 at 06:43 AM.
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote