BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
not saying the government isn't accountable and they are doing enough because they clearly are not but playing devil's advocate for a minute here - maybe Elite footballers or elite sports stars in general maybe should be doing more in times like this (along with the government doing more) and i say that because not much has changed for them during this, they are still on the same wages, they still get to live their dream whilst the average Joe is abiding by strict laws to stay indoors (which is taking a hit on mental health) and paying more money to watch them on subscription services because they aren't allowed into grounds, you have teams who are travelling across europe to play competitions and even going for breaks in Dubai, (Qualifying for the Australian open tennis tournament is even taking place in dubai right now) and then they get to jet off to Australia and earn 6 and 7 figure sums and of course they are pampered and taken good care off, your average supermarket worker or delivery driver on the other hand not to much.

i have heard so many stories about elite footballers breaking rules in recent months and getting a slap on the wrist for it, could name countless ones in top divisions who have clearly took the luxury they have for granted tbf and i say that as a huge football fan but they take the piss
Yeah, can't argue with any of that really but I think it's more reason why Marus Rashford shouldn't be getting berated when at least he's doing a lot more than most

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote