Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Not really. It was only a few months ago, that Jordan Henderson and Harry Maguire got together to coordinate footie players giving more. What you're advocating for there is communism, and whilst I would welcome you as our new Stalin, I doubt the rest of the country would be that open to it!

Why are footballers supposed to set examples and not the people actually running the country?

Good to see you back, by the way.
2 footballers players get together to talk about giving more and that solves it? lol, doesn't really wash with me tbf, football fans pay these guys wages ffs they are the ones keeping them in the job year in and year out without the fans the clubs don't exist and the fans are the ones who are suffering the most right now so i can't give a **** about them being all talk and no action whilst being paid 150,000 a week, any rule breaks from them (and lets be fair its happened to much with them) and they should be forced to give up wages to donate, they have the luxury to do that whilst still be able to live the dream

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote