View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 09:48 PM #14
-

-

It's been OK-ish, I should get more sleep but with the schools off, evening times are our only time to ourselves and their bedtime has slipped back a bit to about 10.30..,so often I'm not in bed until about 2am/asleep by 3am and I'm WFH so still have to be up and semi-presentable by 9.30... So only getting 6 hours or so. I get to sleep fast and sleep well when I am asleep though. For most of the year round anyway - I find it hard to sleep if it's too hot... Planning to get aircon this year as I was miserable for a couple of months last summer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Sounds like subliminally you are worried about being on your own, it will pass as you get used to being in the flat on your own
Yeah I agree, not going into deep phase sleep and staying in the lighter sleep cycles because you retain awareness of your surroundings to an extent in that state... So if your subconscious is telling you that you might not be totally "safe" then that will happen. Same reason general anxiety impacts sleep (as anxiety, essentially, is the high adrenaline state of never feeling safe).
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote